We’re pleased that you’ve chosen LaMond Family Medicine for your health care needs. We take your care very seriously and value our relationship with you. Whether you are new to our practice or you’ve been with us from the beginning, you can find relevant patient information here. If there’s a question that you have that isn’t answered here, please call our office at 828.693.3344 during regular business hours and we’ll be glad to help.
- Forms Everything you need to get started at LaMond Family Medicine or to make changes if you’re already a patient. You’ll find your New Patient Packet, a Medical Records Release Form, and a checklist for Making the Most Out of Your Visit.
- Insurance Our goal as a family medical home is to provide you with the highest quality, most cost effective medical care. We accept most commercial insurance and offer a self pay fee schedule for those folks without coverage. Since we don’t currently accept assignment for Medicare or Medicaid, we offer the self pay fee schedule.
- Appointments Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm. We are available for same day appointments for patients with acute illness or injury.
- Emergencies In the event of an emergency after office hours or on weekends, please call the Pardee Hospital operator at 828.696.1000 and ask for the doctor covering for LaMond Family Medicine.
- Medication Refills We will make every attempt to process refill requests promptly, but ask that you allow for two business days for processing of refill requests. If you leave a voicemail, make sure to spell out your name, date of birth, telephone number, name of the medication, and pharmacy name and location.
- Hospitalization We admit our patients to Pardee Memorial Hospital in Hendersonville, NC.